Monday, July 30, 2007

What, it's only been almost 4 months?!

Yeah, I know, I suck at this. But I actually have something to blog about now. I've moved to Milwaukee. I started the job officially July 1, but got here July 8th. I still work for the same company but instead of sales person I am now a chemist. Which so far I really like. I love getting my hands dirty solving a problem and figuring out things for myself.
Since the new job no longer comes equiped with a company car, I got to buy my second car ever. My first was a 1998 Camaro Convertible Z28 that I bought when I worked at GM. I bought another convertible (sort of), a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4 soft top. Dark blue with a kahki top. And it is a manual transmission, my first. I've wanted a car with a stick for a while, at a certain point, the only way you really learn is to drive one.
Well I have lots more news but in order to keep up I'll save more details for tomorrow.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my god, you're alive! Nice to hear from you. Welcome to Wisconsin!

h said...

I saw your mom last night at your house. :) I was returning your ladder - thanks for the loan!

Erin Byrge said...

CONGRATS!! Guess you won't be coming to the beer tent on Saturday :) What is your new place like?

alanna rose said...

Glad to hear the move was successful :) And, you have the Jeep I really wanted back in the day - take the doors off and go off roading for me!

PS - I need your new address!

Charlie and Kara said...

Hey Lesley. I didn't know you were moving to Milwaukee! Now that you're closer to Chicago we'll have to get together. We'll have to plan something with Julie and Nicole. Let me know if you're down here any time soon!

YGS said...

You better start keeping up your blog more often. We miss you!

alanna rose said...

So, it's almost been a month since your last post - your friends need something new to read!

:)