Sunday, January 20, 2008

How Bizzare, how bizarre

So I was writing back to Yeimy about what's up, and telling her about my house in Berkley. I ended up selling it to my company, at a loss from a year ago, but given the terrible market in Michigan, it could have been far worse. I went on realtor com to see if it was still listed and if so, how much. (They've dropped the price already.) Here's the site if you're interested, http://www.realtor.com/realestate/berkley-mi-48072-1093478175/ .

Now for the bizzare, I'm pretty sure the current Realtor is my former personal trainer. I'm not sure, because his name is common, it's not a great picture, its been a couple years since I've seen him, but if it is, what a small world.




2 comments:

h said...

I drove past it yesterday to see if it was still for sale. ;) How weird if the realtor is your ex pt!

alanna rose said...

Welcome back! For the previous post - I would totally play Barry White. I'd be too embarassed to do anything else.