Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why can't I sleep?

Thinking of all of you tonight, hope all are well. have you all given up on me blogging? I would.

Thanks a lot Bolte, now I'm hooked on Project Runw@y.

Does anyone else like Mad Men?

Laura, Invite me to your blog.

Heather,
I'm so sorry everything has been so crummy this summer, but I hope the cat will help. Can't believe she didn't kill you in your sleep for attempting to bathe her though, mine would. Indoor cat food should help, I think it is sort of "diet" for their lower activity level. If you can't get her groomed then brushing and they make something like handy-wipes for cats that might help. Why do I always try to give too much advice? Sorry.

I've actually written back to someone on M@tch which is is a big step for me. That's enough of that. Although he's and Av's fan ,so it may already be over.

Saw Delrue at Whorley's BBQ Sunday. He and G-friend live less than a mile from me. My liver said, "Ut-oh'. He already called for Margarita Monday. yikes.

I'm going to Matt's going away party in the Port (30 min north) Friday. Not drinking 'cause I have busy Saturday and to avoid kissing the same guy I did last time I was drunk up there. I'm hoping I can play the I don't know what you're talking about card. Matt's moving down here and will be less than 10 minutes away. Sorry liver.

Running/playing in a work kickball game Saturday. It's BYOB. Gotta love Milwaukee.

I miss all you girls, Jackie's wedding was great, but I miss you all so. Silly fun is the best fun.

Come visit me!! soon!

I'll be in the D the weekend of October 10th (the 9th is the first Wings home game), who wants to party?

I'm not tired and I am in this rapid improvement workshop project thing all week, I need to be sharp. Too bad I guess. I'm going to try to go to bed now.

Hope the cat comes when I call and isn't out "playing" with another mouse.

'Nite.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I need your email address. The one I have is first initial last name @comcast.net, is that good yet?

JJ said...

I LOVE Mad Men!!! I just got hooked and have 2 more episodes to watch from last season and then I'm all caught up. I do keep getting totally confused though, since I'm watching the new season and the old season at the same time.

Lesley said...

Thanks Laura for hooking me up. Hope everything turns out well, since my blog is still publiec I won't say more.

JJ - I Love it, but my Mom can't watch it, too close to the truth to be funny for her. I loved Peggy's line to the guy at the party "I'm in the persuasion business, and you pitch didn't impress me.". Yeah, kick butt Peggy. And from the church at the end, did Peggy's sister take the kid?