Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gaah!

Things are too crazy right now, work is insane, including weekly trips to Canada at least every Friday (4 hours each way), insane emergencies to address, and too much to do. So much that I can hardly afford to take a vaction day at all, which I need to get everything at home done.
I went to look at a competing condo (yes mine is still on the market). We decided to repaint all the rooms neutral to freshen it up. Before I repaint there, I wan to move the remaining belongings out and before I do that I want to repaint at least 2 rooms at my house. So if you back all that up, I have a s*!tload of work and not enough time since I want the condo ready to relist by March 1 to hit prime season. GAAHHH!
I play on 2 soccer teams, lots of hockey games right now, and all the travel means I have less time to do things at home. I am so overwhelmed I don't know which way to turn. Other folks are coming up with all these fun things to do, and I am scared to say yes, partially because I am just so overwhelmed and partially because I am trying to be better than usual with money, the dual mortgage for the last several months sucks. And no, I don't want to rent the condo, I want the equity out of it and it seems too hard to find a renter that wouldn't mind the chance of the place being sold out from under them and would keep it clean enough to show, plus I just don't want the hassle I have enough to do.
I doubt I'll be posting very often in the near future and wanted to let you all know why.
Also I'm reading The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists by Neil Strauss. It is a facinating account of dorks learning to become players and is the only thing making me happy at the moment. On road trips I am still listening to Atlas Shrugged and still love it.

2 comments:

h said...

Hey busy lady! Hope to see you soon!

Kara said...

You are way too busy. My head would be spinning too.

What is your spinach and artichoke dip recipe? Do you want to share it?