Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Procrastination

Ah, you all know I am the queen of procrastination. Why clean my house when I could read back 6 months of Laura's blog? Fascinating by the way. Very interesting read backwards too, kind of like the movie, Momento, but without the violence and murder.

I'm afraid, very afraid, of writing anything remotely incriminating about work, so I don't. But I love reading about someone elses.

Isabelle is my workout partner. When I wake up she runs around and cries for my to take her for a walk. No leash, she likes to sprint from tree to tree, but she comes when I call, mostly, and stays close. I'm her back-up from nasty dogs. When I get home from work, same. If I let her out she just meows on the porch until I go out and walk around with her some more. My life would be very boring without her. Thank goodness no one else in their right mind wanted her for the 6 months I was taking her to adoption events.

Right now she's my blogging buddy, she's sitting about 3 inches from me. I love that she likes to be near, but not necessarily on top of me. Unless I should be up getting something else done and then she sits on me. good cat.
Ooo, DEA in Detroit just started on Spike. I like watching it and Animal Cops Detroit to get a little view of home. Okay, they are actually in the D, not Berkley and Royal Oak, but it still seems homey to me. So sad.

4 comments:

JJ said...

I loooove Animal Cops Detroit - every time they are just driving or showing views of the city I try to see if I can tell where they are, and then I yell like a dork "I know where that is - I've been there!"

alanna rose said...

I love shows set in the d. I've even been known to watch reruns of Home Improvement just to see witch high school team shirt Tim will wear :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Yeah, glad you're back. Can't say I miss D-town all that much, however I do miss the Wings too. Terribly and I live in Avalanche land...too bad they suck! Hah!

Laura said...

Yay for getting caught up! And for updating your blog!